Particulars of nominee
Name : Family name: Le Thi
Give name: Ngoc Anh
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The third prize at the 13th national Youth Scientific and Technology Conference of Medical Sciences University, 2006
The Second prize in the National Student Scientific Research Contest, Ministry of Education and Training, 1999
- Bui My Hanh, Nguyen Ba Thang, Nguyen Duc Hung, Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Pham Thi Minh Duc (2005). Apply ICT to establish training software for physiology: circulatory system- Medical research journal, Insert Vol. 39. N06. 137 – 142.
- Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Nguyen Minh Son (2009), Study on experimental use of geographical information system (GIS) to display HIV/AIDS’s epidemiology data in nine urban districts in Hanoi from 200-2006.- Medical research journal, Insert Vol4, N03. 134-141.
- Duong Thi Thu Huyen, Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Le Thi Thanh Binh, Challenges to telemedicine in Vietnam and other developing countries (2009). The summary record of a conference “Vietnam Research and Education network”
- Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Open source software in healthcare (2009). The summary record of a conference “Application of information technology medical sector 5 th”
- Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Duong Thu Huyen, Le Thanh Binh, Bui Van Hien and et all (2010), Elearning approach of practice, Medical Publisher, Hanoi
- Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Le Thi Thanh Binh, Le Ngoc Diep, Nguyen Minh Son, Nguyen Thi Thanh Xuan, Elearning hand book for teacher, students, technical staff (2010) , reference book.
- Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Nguyen Thanh Xuan, Dang Hong Hai, HaAnh Minh (2013), Research characteristics of Dengue and hand foot and mouth disease in Hanoi 2009-2011, Journal of practical medicine, Vol2, No 859.44-46.
-Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Duong Thi Thu Huyen, Do Minh Phuong, Nguyen Van Sang (2013),Research on the development of WEBGIS application for disease management, Journal of Science and Technology, Vol1,No 60,120-125.
- Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Hoang Xuan Dau and Nguyen Hoang Phuong (2015), "Cholera forecast based on mining association rules", 2015 International Conference on Communications, Management and Telecommunications (ComManTel), DaNang, 2015, pp. 133-137. DOI: 10.1109/ComManTel.2015.7394274
- Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Nguyen Hoang Long, Nguyen Ngoc Hung, Nguyen Thi Thanh Xuan (2015), "Possion Regression for chorela forecast in Hanoi", Journal Medical Research, Vol2, ISN:1859-1868,pp:81-87.
- Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Nguyen Thi Thanh Xuan, Hoang Xuan Dau, Bui Trung Dung (2016), "Machine learning technique- classification to predict cholera". Journal of Science and Technology, Vol3(100), ISN 1859-1531,pp:1- 4.
- Ngoc-Anh Thi Le, Thi-Oanh Ngo, Huyen-Trang Thi Lai, Hoang-Quynh Le, Hai-Chau Nguyen, Quang-Thuy Ha (2016)."An Experimental Study on Cholera Modeling in Hanoi". Intelligent Information and Database Systems - 8th Asian Conference, ACIIDS 2016, March 14-16, 2016, Da Nang, Vietnam, Volume: Proceedings, Part II, pp:230-240
- Nguyen Hai Chau, Le Thi Ngoc Anh (2016),“Using Local Weather and Geographical Information to Predict Cholera Outbreaks in Hanoi, Vietnam”, Proceeding of the 4th International Conference on Computer Science, Applied Mathematics and Applications, (ICCSAMA 2016)Advanced Computational Methods for Knowledge Engineering, pp.195-212.
- Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Hoang Xuan Dau (2016), "Applying GIS in Cholera forecast", Journal of Informatic and Communication Technology , Vol1(CS1), ISSN:2525-2224, pp:69-78.
- Le Thi Ngọc Anh, Hoang Xuan Dau, Nguyen Hoang Phuong (2017),““Establishment of tool simulation forecast for cholera based on GIS technology“, Journal of Science and Technology, Vol(6) ISN 1859-2171, pp:21-27.
- Gill CJ, Le NB, Halim N, Ngoc Anh Le et al (2018) mCME project V.2.0: randomised controlled trial of a revised SMS-based continuing medical education intervention among HIV clinicians in Vietnam, BMJ Global Health 2018;3:e000632.